Tuesday, October 23, 2012

What is Your Religion?

I'm not one to be a self promoter, but I do believe strongly in a message that our Father gives each of us at different intervals of our life.

Here is a link to a message I gave a year ago and forgive me, it references a belief system I grew up with that was not altogether wrong, but a path. In fact, there were many things right.

What we seem to keep failing at is having an unconditional love for not just our friends and family, and maybe that's a challenge at times, but also those we work with, our neighbors...our enemies.

The first message is from a year ago in which I spoke at a Feast of Tabernacles in Iowa. You may write me for the powerpoint that accompanies it.

I gave a follow up message this year, however, it has not been posted as of yet.

Feast of Tabernacles 2011 - What is Your Religion?

Presentation for download available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment