Sunday, January 4, 2009

Blog for LayDownLife.net

LDL.net has made the decision to add this blog to the website for the sake of sharing discussion and questions. We're very adamant about the gift we're given among believers in which iron to sharpens iron.

I will be adding letters from the past in which questions have been asked. We have had many ask just who we are and what we believe. And although that is a valid question, we should always be concerned about personal responsibility and not be swayed into believing something that our Father does not put upon us himself.

2 comments:

  1. My family of 5 wishes desperately to get out of Babylon America, but with costs as they are how can one perform this commandment, and where can we go? We know the Father wants us to and so we will pray earnestly. Please help if you can.
    Shalom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to say thank you for all that you do for me. Your help in guiding me to the Truth can not be bought with silver or gold. I just want to say thank you and keep up the ever faithful work in YHVH.

    Shalom from Corpus Christi

    ReplyDelete